TERMS & CONDITIONS:
01) Rates are quoted in Malaysia Ringgit (MYR) and subject to 10% service charge. Final rates including of service charge will be shown upon confirmation of reservation.
02) Room is subject to availability.
03) Promotion and special rate is valid for ONLINE RESERVATION ONLY. Not applicable for other promotion, group booking, walk-in or telephone reservation.
04) Maximum occupancy per room is two (02) persons with any combination of adults and children using existing bedding.
05) Children below twelve (12) year old sharing existing bed with parents is on complimentary. Maximum two (2) children only
06) Standard Check-in time is from 1500 hrs and Check-out time is 1200 hrs.
07) Early check-in & late check-out is subject to availability.
08) Exchange rates are for information only.
01) Child age is from 5 to 11 years old.
02) Please note that children age 12 and older are chargeable at the adult rate. Please include them in the number entered in the No. of Adults box.
03) Child below 4 years old stay complimentary sharing existing bedding.
04)No additional charge for children aged 12 years and below when sharing room with parents with no extra bed required
NORMAL CANCELLATION POLICY:
01) Any cancellation or amendment received within 7 days prior to arrival date will incur the first night charge.
02) Any cancellation or amendment received within 3 days prior to arrival date will incur the full period charge.
03) Payment is non-refundable in the event of no show, cancellation, shortening of stay or amendment of travelling period.
04) Any cancellations/amendments made, must be documented and no verbal cancellation/amendment will be accepted/entertained.
01) No refund will be paid in part/full for unused services or package inclusion.
02) Payment is non-refundable in the event of no show, cancellation, shortening of stay or amendment of travelling period.
MANDATORY OF THE TOURISM TAX (TTx) :
01)The implementation of TTx is provided for under the following legislation:
a) Tourism Tax Act 2017;
b) Tourism Tax Regulations 2017;
c) Tourism Tax (Rate of Tax) Order 2017;
d) Tourism Tax (Exemption) Order 2017; and
e) Appointment of Date of Coming into Operation Order 2017
02)TTx is a tax charged and levied on a tourist staying at any accommodation premises made available by an operator at the rate of tax fixed at RM 10.00 per room per night. It is the duty of the tourist to pay TTx to the operator.
03)Under paragraph 2 of the Tourism Tax (Exemption) Order 2017, the following tourists are exempted from the payment of the whole of TTx when they stay at any accommodation premise in Malaysia:
a) a tourist who is a Malaysian national; and
b) a tourist who is a permanent resident of Malaysia. (holds MyPR card)
Hotel reserves the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a customer has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that reservations contain or resulted from a mistake or error.